Things to work with
Stack & Tools
- ECMAscript 6
Do you have
- An academic level of education in a relevant field
- At least 5 years work experience as web developer
- A strong background in at least one other production language
- Experience working with Node.js and its suite of tools
Ideally you also have experience with
- Java oriented development environments
Symbaloo started as a visual bookmarking tool in 2007, meant to be a homepage that simplifies internet navigation. Symbaloo is especially popular in the education industry. The product was rebuilt in 2010 and also launched in the United States, and has currently 8 million users.
Our development- and European marketing team is located in Delft (The Netherlands), the American marketing team is operating from Costa Mesa (Orange County, United States).
Symbaloo works with various partners like Google, Amazon, Toshiba and the New York institute of technology.
Currently we are working on a new innovation called “Lesson Plans”. It’s a new platform for education in which teachers can create digital lessons. The approach is very visual and in the future we will add exciting stuff like learn analytics, differentiated learning and adaptivity. This is all built in the latest web technologies and it will be ready for millions of new users.
What we offer
- Workspace in an informal team
- Start-up environment and projects
- Based in the old centre of beautiful Delft (1 minute walk from the central market)
- At a company that is becoming a leading player in education
- Foosball, computer games or darts after lunch
- Space for own initiatives
- Choose your own device to work on
- Have your own spot
- A competitive salary (of course)
- A team event every +/-2 months
- Healthy smoothies every morning & snacks of your choice every day
The location for this position is our Headquarter located in Delft. This job opening is only available for applicants with an EU passport.
How to apply?
Are you excited and does it feel like a potential next step in your carreer? Give us a call or send us a mail with your Curriculum and a motivation letter.
Contactperson : Coen Baars
Phonenumber : +31 (0)15 212 9006
E-mailaddress : email@example.com
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.